If you like pina coladas…
Well, I’m more of a Sangria girl, actually. OK. Ahem. Clarity – number one thing required for having a Life-Friendly Brand.
Let me formally introduce myself…
Hey, I’m Belle!
My big-girl-pants-on mission is to help creatives make more money in less time. And go surf. Or binge watch Netflix. Or throw a killer dinner party — all knowing the week’s work is already done. In a day.
What does that mean, I hear you say?
It means getting clarity on who your perfect customer is, solving their problem, and owning your time like you’re having contractions!! (Without the pain.) Oh, and building a business that meets your definition of a kickass, and even leisurely, life.
This is a weird superpower of mine:
You tell me about what you have to offer, and I can tell you within five minutes how to make what you would earn in a month, in a day.
I don’t just walk my talk, I surf it
Make no mistake, I’m no pro circuit surfer – ask Dougie, the surf instructor. He says I flop on the board like a wet fish.
(It’s intimidating enough to be the one Mom in a sea of Dads – never mind hear every day that your feet are placed wrong.)
Luckily, I can earn enough in one day to pay Dougie for like 10 weeks.
I’ve been doing this since my grey corporate pant suit days… ugh those days
Whenever things got tight -money or time, I’d hear:
“Hey, Belle! – how can we make more money with less time/people/photocopy paper”
I teach these skills to entrepreneurs so they can not become slaves to their biz dreams.
Is this your “Hey, Belle” moment?
If you’ve been in business for at least a year and you…
- Are feeling burned out
- Wonder how “those people” make so much money and go on a fancy holiday
- Want to scale your stuff quickly
- Want to create offers people will easily pay for – no question…
- Want to offload some nasty time sucks in your biz and have a better life?
Well, then, we should work together.
I’m a human ATM – and other fun facts…
- I started helping people make money when I pretended to be an ATM for my cousins in a cardboard box, which is fitting since I’ve kinda become a human ATM for my clients.
- I got my kids to climb 130-foot trees with no safety nets – You may wanna call child services, but my kids have loads of confidence to hit any goal.
- I failed at a bikini competition. Damn piece of lego took me out – and stripper heels aren’t easy on a good day. Have to work too hard for the money.
- I’ve been rescued by firemen – they put me back IN my house… after I locked myself on the outside. Wearing a towel.
- I’m a bucket list kinda girl – If there is something in the world I want to do or eat or learn, I go do it.
- I am shit scared of frogs. North Queensland had heaps, so I moved.
- I work with people from all over the world. I’ll fly 20 hours to help cut your work hours by 200.
- I suck at pom-pom rug making (#notacrafter), but I’m pretty good at conversational copy.